How is it that every time I come home from being away I manage to time it just right so that as soon as I get out of Truck I hear that godforsaken irritating ice cream truck's version of Do Your Ears Hang Low? I love ice cream. I love trucks. I DO NOT LOVE THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!
That is all I have to say for now. I'm exhausted.
3 comments:
Can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier?
OMG #1 I can't believe I never made that connection.
OMG #2 I can't believe I know every word to the ears song. Nerd.
Re OMG#2 - I love that I'm not the only one who knows all the words to that song. LOL
Honestly, if my life were a horror film, I am certain the crazy killer would be lurking around whenver that song played. And thank you very much for singing along! :P
Post a Comment