Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hey Little Girl




When I got into work on Monday this is what I found on my desk: a miniature glass-like shoe filled with floating gold coins. Michael remembered me in Las Vegas! I love this. Maybe it means that my Prince Charming is a rich man. Or an Elvis impersonator.


Michael took the news about Perry very well although he was disappointed that he came home to fewer Sea Monkeys rather than more. Macro is still pregnant. I do not know the gestational period for a Sea Monkey but this seems like a long time already.


Going up to to Gimli with Joanna to meet Judy for lunch. Judy is also bringing a "friend" she wants me to meet. I told you she had a soap opera going on up there, now she's trying to drag me into it too. Oh you know how I just hate that.

No comments: