I am going to tell you now, the Gus from the Bus show has been cancelled. Why? Who knows. Ratings seemed good, but the big boss guy put the kibosh on it. After Lauren and Gus figured out how old I was, they seemed to lose interest in me as a project.
Since then, Lauren and I have continued to share laughs at the bus stop and even on the bus. Also, last week Lauren and Gus moved into the seat behind me when it opened up and Gus said to the back of my head, "we have to get Jill out of her shell". I turned around and joined the conversation. Lauren still reports things to Gus and they still do a lousy job of covering that up. When I got off the bus, Gus told me to "go cross those t's and make things pretty". It's okay, I laughed.
That's about it. I don't make these little adventures up. If I did, I would have given this one a much more interesting close. Stay tuned for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment