I'm sad. I can't say why; I'm censoring myself. But it's one of those "don't take things for granted/everything happens for a reason" situations. All you can do is be the best person you can be and hope that it has made a difference and that it has made you memorable. Okay now it sounds like I'm dying. I'm not, for the record. But there's someone I will never see again. Do you ever think about the people who left a footprint on your heart? Do you ever wonder if you made as big of an impact in their life as they did in yours? I think about this, and then I wonder if there is anyone I have affected this way that I have since forgotten. I'm not sure why, but I always think that I am more affected by others than they are affected by me. I would like to be more affecting. I strive for it everyday.
Make someone's day and tell them you miss them.
2 comments:
I miss you Jill!
I've actually had similar thoughts go through my head at various points in my life. It's nice to think that others are thinking of you and that you are important to them, especially if they have significantly impacted your life.
I miss you too, Vince. When do you get to stop studying like an undergrad? However, you must be enjoying the freedom of getting to eat and sleep when you want without having to end a chat conversation first.
Post a Comment